The Cutting Edge FSC is offering a SCRIP program for all full members of CEFSC. This season members will be able to use their SCRIP fundraising dollars to help pay their own skater's fees!!
You will receive 90% of the rebate offered from your purchases through SCRIP. The remaining 10% will stay with the club to offset the fees needed to administer the program.
How can you use your rebate? Rebates will be posted to your EntryEeze account (use for testing, membership, etc), you can request a check payment twice annually, or you can donate the rebate to the club.
Complete your agreement to utilize the SCRIP program with Cutting Edge FSC.
Follow the account set-up instructions to set-up your account.
Our Enrollment code is: L382LC4L32738
We strongly encourage everyone to sign up for PrestoPay, SCRIP's automatic check withdrawal payment system.
Check out the vendor list and plan your purchases now!